Masterchef India Selection Process All Winner and judges List Masterchef India All Season Details
Masterchef India Selection Process and List of All Winner and judges Masterchef India All Season Details
MasterChef India is an Indian affordable cooking show based upon the original British MasterChef. It airs on Star Plus. It started airing in 2010. In this article you will read about MasterchefIndia Selection Process and List of All Winner and judges and Masterchef India All Season Details.
MasterChef India first rounds consist of a lot of participants from across India individually auditioning by offering a dish prior to the three judges to get among 50 semi-final areas.
The semi-finalists then compete in numerous challenges which check their food expertise as well as preparation skills. In Season 1 as well as 2, the top 50 compete till 12 were left, with the last 12 progressing to the major stage of the show. The winner competes for a reward that includes their own cookery show, the chance to have their very own recipe book published, and also 10,000,000 Indian rupees in cash.
Till now, it has actually completed 5 successive Seasons by offering the 5 fantastic chef one at a time to India There are particular details rules in addition to the format that are required to be followed by the participants who want to get a ticket for showing up right into the leading stage show. For this, the auditions are taken in nearly in whole major towns across the India. Then the Cooks are asked to represent their skills by making a particular dish before the panel of the judges.
After considering the food preparation method, demonstration skill, and also flavor of the food, the participants are selected. Later the long process of selection, 50 participants gets selected for next subsequent rounds of the Masterchef India. The participants have to pass this difficult battle and also tough competitors to make sure that the judges could select the last 12 contestants at the end. Therefore, after this, the definitive appearance of the TV show begin.
Every week, 1 participant gets removed from the show after getting judged on the tough exam established on food preparation season, ability and sense of taste. As the moment progresses, the Masterchef India declares the winner in the grand ending and offers the winning chef with huge honor and reward. The money rate given to the champion is Rs. 10,000, 000 in Indian currency. Besides this, he or she additionally gets the possibility to publish a recipe book accompanied by the additional benefit of hosting a cooking show.
Masterchef India Selection Process and Rules:
- The age of candidate should be above 18 to participating in the show.
- No formal training in cooking required to participate in the show.
- People who have very good cooking skills can participate in the show.
- Contestant has to register first on given number by Official Masterchef India team or through website.
- Contestant has to reach to the audition centers with 1. Documents (Age + Address proof) Original & Xerox copy of either Passport/Adhar card/Voter id/ + Pan Card. 2. Passport size photograph. And 3. Your Dish at least one dish is prepared by you at home without anyone’s help (No cooking facility will be provided at audition venue). The only microwave will be provided. Carry your own plates and other crockery with you for presentation.
- You might have to stay whole day at the venue kindly don’t get kids and carry your water bottles and lunch etc.
- You have to represent your pre-cooked (edible item, vegetarian and /or non-vegetarian) dish to the expert or panel before the panel of the Main Host judges.
- Ordinary people who have extraordinary cooking skill will be selected for the Masterchef India
- For the avoidance of doubt, if a Contestant gets disqualified in the first level, then he/she can travel to any other Audition Center and Audition on the specified date.
- Contestant shall be judged for originality, flavor and presentation, general culinary /food knowledge, knowledge on cooking technique, culinary skill or any other criteria as set out by the Panel.
- In case a Contestant gets shortlisted at Level 1, he/she will be required to be present for Level 2 at the main Audition Center which will be in Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata on specific dates and venues as decided by the Company at its discretion.
- The shortlisted Contestants can choose the city they want to come to for Level 2 of the auditions. Contestant has to travel, stay and food etc. entirely at his/her own expense.
- Contestant(s) shall be asked to cook an edible dish, as required by the Jury (or judge) at their discretion and be further interviewed by the panel of judges.
- Such selected Contestant(s) shall be required to be present in or around Mumbai for the next level of selection on the day and time specified by the Company.
- After level 2 the cost of travel and lodging of the Contestant(s) shall be borne by the Company in level 3. Level 3 will be held in or around Mumbai.
- Minimum 30 Participates (numbers can be changed by judges) will be selected for level 4 after given cooking task in level 3.
- The Contestant(s) will have to perform and pass through a series of tasks to qualify for the next level in relation to their cooking skills, including any and all technical tasks related to cooking
MasterChef India Winners, Judges List of All Seasons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Television is one of the greatest medium at present where a person can showcase his/her skills through varied type of programs. The most preferred and popular cooking show on television nowadays in India is Masterchef India. If you are a kind of person that proficient in cooking then, you should participate in this biggest cooking reality show of the country. Essentially, this accustomed cooking TELEVISION show is established on the basis of the Master Chef Reality show of Britain. The Masterchef India very first time was telecasted on the popular television channel of India i.e. Star Plus.
The following is the list of the name of the winner and also judges of all the Seasons of the Masterchef India:
Judges and Winner of Masterchef India Season 1
Masterchef India season 1 was telecasted in the year 2010 on the channel – Star Plus. This channel wants to entertain its audience by clarifying their limited knowledge of cooking on the around the world platform. Its First episode was aired on the day 16th October 2010. The finale episode of this show was showcased on 25th December 2010 among the 3 final participants Radhika Agarwal, Jayanandan Bhaskar and Pankaj Bhadouria. The title of the winner was fetched by Mrs Pankaj Bhadouria she was also a school teacher. She belongs to the Lucknow city of India as well as was 38 years old. Her innovative food preparation ability makes her defeat the various other worthy competitors.
The popular star of Bollywood i.e. Mr Akshay Kumar was chosen as the host in addition to judge of the Season 1. In addition, Mr Ajay Chopra (that is a chef at the Goa Marriott Hotel) and Mr Kunal Kapoor (well-known chef from the Leela Kempinski) were the other judges of the show.
Judges and Winner of Masterchef India Season 2
The Masterchef Season 2 was telecast in the year 2011 after getting a huge fame from the media along with the fans. Nonetheless, this Season was showcased on the 22nd October 2011. The 3 participants who reached the finale were Shipra Khanna, Salma Shazia, and also Joseph Rozario.
Finally, show ended on 1st Jan 2012 where Mrs Shipra Khanna won this Season of Masterchef India by defeating all various other skillful participants. In this show, the earlier host Akshay Kumar was changed by another acquainted chef i.e. Mr Vikas Khanna. Chef Vikas comes from the Amritsar that has touched the elevations of the cooking all over the globe and today he has a restaurant in the U.S.A.
Judges and also Winner of Masterchef India Season 3
The Masterchef India Season 3 was broadcast on 11th March 2013. After providing certain consistent efficiency in making the dishes along with cooking Mr Ripudaman Handa turn out to be the winner of that Season by beating the other participants of the show particularly Doel Sarangi as well as Navneet Rastogi. You have likewise seen Ripudaman Handa in various cookery shows on TV as well as he has also participated in the dance reality show.
The judge’s panel of the Masterchef India Season 3 includes the globe popular chef Mr Sanjeev Kapoor (after changing Mr Ajay Chopra). The other judges excluding him were Kunal Kapoor and Vikas Khanna.
Junior MasterChef India
India’s own Junior MasterChef started on 17 August 2013 as well as broadcast on Saturdays as well as Sundays at 9:00 pm IST. It was called Junior Masterchef Swaad Ke Ustaad. The winner of the show was Sartak Bharatwaj with Sakshi Triphathi as the 1st runner up and Emmanuel Chauhan as 2nd jogger up.
Judges as well as Winner of Masterchef India Season 4
Masterchef India Season 4 was broadcasted on 26th January 2015. The Judges of this Season were Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef Vikas Khanna, and also Chef Ranveer Brar. Steadily the show touched its highpoint with top 3 entertainers of the season called as Bhakti Arora, Nikita Gandhi, and also Neha Deepak Shah. After sharing a hard competition, Ms Nikita Gandhi becomes the winner whereas Neha come to be the very first Runner up as well as Bhakti end up being the 2nd runner-up of the show.
Judges as well as Winner of Masterchef India Season 5
The Auditions for the 5th season of Masterchef India started from 5th June 2016, Masterchef India Season 5 was broadcasted on 1st October 2016 and ends on 25th December 2016 where the winner was Ms. Kirti Bhoutika, who is a 20 year-old Nourishment graduate, Ashima Arora from Amritsar, Punjab being the runner-up. In this season judges were Vikas Khanna, Kunal Kapur and also Zorawar Kalra specifically.