Veg Momos Recipe | Steamed Vegitable Momos Recipe
Veg Momos Recipe | Steamed Vegitable Momos
Find out how you can make yummy & tasty Veg Momos Recipe only on from the kitchen of Dawat E Swaad.
There’s nothing much better than a steaming and fresh Momos, it’s a perfect starter to enjoy with your taste buds, so make some extremely tempting Veg Momos Recipe at home just on Dawat E Swaad.
|Preparation Time||40-45 Min|
|Cooking Time||20-25 Min|
|Total Time||50 Min – 60 Min|
- 1 cup refined flour
- 4 tablespoon fine-tuned flour for dusting
- 2/3 cup hot water
- Salt to as per taste
- 1 cup cabbage – Chopped
- 1/4 cup – grated carrot
- 1 green of spring onions – Chopped
- Salt Pepper as per taste
For Soya Chilly Sauce
- 4 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 20gm Red chilies – (20 to 25)
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Salt – more than 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Take a bowl and include flour also add salt and mix it well then add some warm water to it.
- Knead the dough till it becomes soft keep adding the flour so it does not sticks the base.
- Leave the dough by Cover it for Thirty Minutes with a damp cloth.
- Take another bowl and add cabbage, carrots, greens of spring onion, salt and crushed black pepper.
- Knead the dough and convert into cylindrical shape and cut it into equal sizes small 1 1/2-inches balls.
- Roll the balls into slim round sheet (remember sheets should not be thick)
- Add the filling and use little water at the boundary of the dough sheet and also pinch it to close the dumpling.
- Take a frying pan and fill it with water and take sieve and place it on the top.
- Place cabbage leave on the sieve and put the dumplings on it and also cover it with the lid.
- Allow it to steam for 15 minutes.
For Soya Chilly Sauce
- Take a vessel and add all the chilies into it with 1 cup of water and boil it on high flame for 10-15 minutes.
- When water start simmering reduce the flame and cover the vessel and continue simmering for 10-12 minutes.
- Now Turn of the flame and let the chilies aside for cool down on room temperature
- When Chili cool down completely grind it in a grinder. Place the mixture in a bowl and add oil and soya sauce mix it well. Your Chili sauce is ready.
Your Veg Momos are ready to be Serve!